Dental Implant is a material or device placed in and or on oral tissues to support an oral prosthesis.
We use Straumann SLActive implants, not only it is one of the highest quality implants in the market, but also those offering one of the shortest treatment times.
- Maximum flexibility
- Reduction in surgical time
- Reduction in the risk of infection.
We at Vision Dental Clinic provide single tooth and multiple tooth dental implant.
Single tooth implants:
- Tooth extracted due to trauma, infection, failed root filling and or root fracture.
- Permanent tooth missing from birth.
Implant supported single crown
- The dental implant looks and functions just like a natural tooth.
- No need to damage adjacent healthy teeth.
- Very high and predictable long term success after surgery (98 percent) with the conventional oral hygiene dental care.
Multiple tooth dental implant:
Multiple tooth dental implants are more complicated, but at Vision Dental Clinic under Dr. Hussein Tahoun it is more than up to the challenge of this treatment. Usually, the fitting of multiple implants will be a two-stage process- Initially, the dental implant is installed by the dentist and covered by gum, then an abutment is attached by the dentist at a later date.
Usually, a temporary tooth will be put in place, followed by 3-month healing period, before the final abutment installation.
Dental implants are the best treatment for those patients with multiple missing teeth, particularly in the back of the mouth, where a dental will provide stability and the ability to eat whatever you want.
- Missing teeth
- Poorly fitting partial dentures
- Dentures leading to embarrassment or discomfort whilst eating it speaking.
Solution: Permanently fixed bridge supported by dental implants
- Eat anything you want.
- Dental implants look and work just like natural teeth
- Should last a lifetime with good oral hygiene and professional care.
- Prevent shrinkage of underlying bone.
Proudly Using Straumann Dental Implant Materials The World’s Number 1 Brand
- Faster Healing
- Preserves Bone
- More Treatment Options
- Lesser Invasive Grafting
- Higher Mechanical Strength
- Lesser Post-Operative Discomfort
- Successful Numerous Clinical Trials